The Bass Micro Synthesizer has the same feature set as the Micro Synthesizer, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The same fat analogue synth textures give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds.
- All analogue design.
- Design optimized for bass guitar.
- 3-pole analogue resonant filter.
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave.
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone.
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed.
- Adjustable filter resonance control.
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes.
- True bypass circuit path.
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Dimensions: 4.75" (W) x 5.75" (L) x 2.5" (H)
|Manufacturer Part No.||BASSMICRO|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|