From the classic vintage sounds of the great early Moog synthesizer to custom creations, the Microsynth creates fat analog synth sounds heard on classic recordings by some of the finest musicians in the world. Compact ten-slider layout lets the sonically adventurous guitarist dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synthesizer sounds: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed effects.
- True bypass.
- All analog design.
- 3-pole analog resonant filter.
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave.
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone.
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed.
- Adjustable filter resonance control.
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes.
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis.
- 96DC-200BI power supply included.
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h).
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h).
|Manufacturer Part No.||MICRO|