A new beast has arrived, the Les Paul PlusTop PRO, a revitalisation of the iconic Les Paul design at the trademark Epiphone affordability. Featuring a AAA flame maple veneer top cap with a solid mahogany body, '60s SlimTaper profile neck and paired ProBucker-2 and ProBucker-3, coil-tapped humbuckers these are stunningly responsive, highly playable, cost-effective answers to the Les Paul yearning that all guitarists feel upon seeing one!
Like every Epiphone, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO features a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by world famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service. Be a part of history today with the Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™ ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™ ; 4-wire
- Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Neck Pickup Tone
- Bridge Pickup Tone
- Body Top - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Tuners; 14:1 ratio
|Manufacturer Part No.||ENLPVSNH1|
|No. Of Strings||6|
|Body Construction||Solid Body|