Designed by the “Godfather of Heavy Metal” himself and featuring Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbuckers, a 24-fret Ebony fingerboard, and a beautiful Ebony gloss colour finish, here is the limited edition Tony Iommi signature SG from Epiphone.
The Ltd. Ed. Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom has a classic-styled SG body made from Mahogany with a gloss Ebony color finish and a 3-layer black/white/black pickguard. The 24.75” scale Mahogany neck has white binding and our popular 1960s SlimTaperTM D-profile that’s glued into the body with a deep-set neck joint with a smooth transition heel.
Tony also introduced another first for his all-new signature SG, an Ebony fingerboard with pearloid “Cross” inlays designed by Tony with 24 medium jumbo frets, an adjustable truss rod, and a black graphite nut.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck profile: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck joint: Glued In; Deep-Set Neck Joint with smooth transition heel
- Headstock: "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
- Neck Profile:
- Nut: Black; Graphite
- Fretboard: Ebony with Pearloid "Cross" Inlays
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Frets: 24; Medium/Jumbo
- Fretboard binding: 1-ply, pure white
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbucker
- Controls: 2x 'Volume', 2x 'Tone' and Epiphone's all-metal 3-way pickup selector
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Layer; Black/White/Black
- Tuners: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio; Metal Tulip Buttons
- Includes certificates of authenticity and a whole host of goodies!
|Manufacturer Part No.||EGTILEBNH3|
|No. Of Strings||6|
|Body Construction||Solid Body|