Beautifully finished in Celadon Green, this amazing Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '59 Relic Telecaster has the unique vibe of an aged guitar and thanks to the Custom Shop pickups, the deliciously matured tones to match. Light as a feather to hold and a joyous experience to play, the tone-filled alder body and C-shaped maple neck create the classic Telecaster feel you've been looking for.
- Body Spread: Alder
- Body Finish: Laquer
- Body Text: Celadon Green Colour
- Neck: Custom
- Neck Assembly: 52 Tele CC/Rel 9.5R
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Blank Guitar: Maple Plain Grain
- Truss Rods: 50's
- Head Style: Tele
- Neck Head Thickness: 0.575"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.50"
- Back Shape: Mid 60's Style Oval "C"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .790"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .930"
- Pickup Neck Position: Twisted Tele NK Rel
|Manufacturer Part No.||CSTele|
|No. Of Strings||6|
|Body Construction||Solid Body|