The Gibson Explorer 2016 T's solid mahogany body delivers a big and punchy sound, while the 496R Hot Ceramic and 500T Super Ceramic humbuckers snarl with aggressive authority. This is a true, made in the USA rockmachine.
Included in the price is a padded and fitted Gibson gigbag.
- Body: Solid, multiple-piece mahogany
- Body contour: Flat
- Finish: High-gloss nitrocellulose
- Neck material: One-piece mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim taper Explorer
- Fingerboard: Increased depth, one-piece rosewood
- Width at nut: 1 11/16"
- Width at end of fretboard: 2.260"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck Radius: 30.48 cm / 12 "
- Nut: TekToid
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Traditional acrylic dot inlays
- Pickups: Powerful 496R (Neck) and 500T (Bridge) humbuckers
- Controls: 2x 'Volume', 1x 'Tone' and 3-way selector
- Hardware: Chrome, Zamak
- Tuners: Mini Grover 14:1 tuners
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Strap buttons: Aluminium
|Manufacturer Part No.||DSXRCHCH1|
|No. Of Strings||6|
|Body Construction||Solid Body|