Acoustic Guitar Magazine Review:
- Build Quality: 4/5
- Wow Factor: "A great shape, lovely herringbone and solid wood bindings and a rare shaded top"
- Value: 4/5
- Sound: 4/5 "Mature beyond its years with a surprisingly bold and full bodied tone that genuinly delivers for a variety of classic playing styles."
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Body profile: Parlour
- Finish: Gloss
- Scale length: 635mm
- Depth: 104mm
- Width: 355mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Neck: Mahogany
- Headstock: Mahogany Traditional Peg Style
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Herringbone and Flame Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Compensating
- Nut: Bone
- No. Frets: 19
- Machine Heads. Engraved Kluson
- Strap Button: 1 Fitted Chrome
- Case: Fitted Deluxe Hard Case
"As if the solid woods aren't enough to entice you, there are lashings of abalone inlay... The tone is exactly what a parlour guitar should be. It's an extremely focused sound with solid and well defined bass notes with a sweet treble..."
Here we have the last new Hudson HO-1 Little Wing parlour acoustics you will find anywhere. Such a beautiful, all solid tone wood guitar, this has a soft, 'V'-profile neck and ebony fingerboard to die for. Its Sitka spruce top and African mahogany back and sides provides the HO-1 'Little Wing' with a beautifully balanced and rich voice. The vintage look of the 'Little Wing' is down to the high-gloss Sunburst finish and traditional peg headstock. Engraved Kluson machine heads, providing superlative tuning stability, and an abalone rosette are the perfect finishing touches.
The Hudson HO-1 'Little Wing' parlour is the ideal acoustic for both finger style and strumming techniques and, in the price, includes a fitted hard case.
|Manufacturer Part No.||HO-1|
|No. Of Strings||6|
|Back & Sides||Mahogany (Laminate)|
|No. Of Frets||19|